AVCHDCalculator is an application to calculate the bitrate if you want to encode your own movie and want to make a AVCHD Disc. This application can be used with an application like MeGUI. With AVCHDCalculator you calculate the bitrate and the encoding itself can be done with MeGUI. This application is written in Java so Java is required.
CLI and GUI are available. It is also multi platform. Mac OS X, Linux and Windows!
Supported Operating Systems:
- Calculate bitrate
- Support for AC3 192, 224, 256, 320, 384, 448, 512, 576 and 640 kbps calculations
- Support for DTS-ES. DTS and DTS-HD HR calculations
- Support for LPCM 5.1 and 7.1 calculations
- Bitrate can be calculated for DVD-R, DVD-DL, BD-25, BD-50, USB 1, 2, 4, 8 and 16GB
- Support for calculations with subtitles.
- Support for 3 audiostreams
- multi platform: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux