Today I removed the Google Advertising from my website. It was a test to see if it works, actually it does work but not very well. Now I don't want to bother you with ads anymore, so I removed it.
Currently trying to improve DTS-HD MA and TrueHD bitrate calculation. In the current release of AVCHDCoder it will result in heavily undersized disc or oversized discs, sometimes the disc is nearly full. With new special formulas for the HD audio format I will try to improve the calculations so the disc won't undersize/oversize. Together with some other formulas the total of formulas will hit 6000 (currently 1500).
I installed a bugtracker so you can now report bugs on a central system. This way it is easier for me to manage the project. No account is required to see the reported bugs. If you want to report a bug you will need to create an account. The system can also be used for feature requests.